Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun with "Auntie C"

We had so much fun with "Auntie C" she was so very helpful to me as a soon to be mommy. I now have a nice list of essentials and feel not quite so scattered about what to buy and what to have ready. We also had some wonderful talks and enjoyed a bunch of laughs ;)

We're so glad that she was able to visit us and stay a few days... even though we would have loved to keep her... we know here "boys" really missed her  and she will be glad to be home.

Blueberry says: Come back soon "Auntie C" I promise to let you snuggle me next time (if we don't see you until I'm out of course)! :)

1 comment:

  1. Auntie C had SO MUCH FUN!!!! It really was wonderful being able to spend that time with you and Kevin, and of course, Baby Blueberry!!! I can't wait to see ALL 3 of you again soon!

    ReplyDelete