Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mommy and "Baby Blueberry" check out the mud...


My grandfather and his wife Lena were living in this trailer park in Sumner when it flooded these past few weeks. the water from the river on the left was up over where my belly is in the picture by the river. To the right of me (same picture) you can see the four feet of mud that the river left. It was a total mess! 
We are so glad that Great Grandpa and Lena don't live there anymore!

I guess you can say that this was "Blueberry's" first time playing in the mud! I'm not sure how much fun was had... but it was an adventure and made Daddy very worried.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the location where the pictures were taken? Ron & I just enjoyed to baby website you have on here. We went week to week and really enjoyed it! Thanks! Love You! Mom & Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was taken at the Rainier Manor Trailer park in Sumner washington.

    ReplyDelete