Monday, February 2, 2009

Mmmm...Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds!

I must start this post by revealing that I don't like cereal! At all! Kevin, however, could and does eat it at least once a day!

Today I couldn't leave the grocery store without the box of Honey Bunches of Oats that was near the check stand. I noticed this display more than a week ago and have been regretting not buying a box since then... that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that something like a large bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats would taste wonderful. By the time I got home today, I couldn't put everything else away fast enough to have a huge bowl... and am now contemplating another bowl for my official dinner. I can only think that this euphoric cereal experience can only be attributed to the circumstance of carrying Kevin's child who will probably love cereal as much as its father. 

So, for you my darling blueberry... mommy will eat another bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats! 

4 comments:

  1. Well Feel glad that it is not Sugar Frosted Flakes or Froot Loops! You got a healthy and tasty craving! I Love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cereal, too. Can eat it for every meal, every day...
    Sullivan blood is weird. Sorry, Blueberry... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They even have chocolate bars called "Baby needs chocolate" by Belly Bar. Watch out for those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm "Baby needs chocolate" bars are really good!! We have eaten a few of those! :)

    ReplyDelete