Thursday, April 23, 2009

Down to a waddle...

Things are really speeding up and slowing down all at the same time. "Blueberry" is growing like crazy and getting bigger every day. We are at the packing on pounds stage (fortunately the baby, not me) and we can totally tell!! We are also at the really active stage (unfortunately the baby, not me)! ;)
The baby is moving all the time and I am moving slower and slower. Walks with daddy are pretty slow and getting uncomfortable. The skin around my ribs is really sore like it is all being pulled to the front of my body... which it is! I will post new pictures soon, as the belly is getting very impressive. 
I was just thinking about pictures, and realizing that since we have been posting the monthly pictures at the beginning of whichever month we are on... we will have to post the 9 month pictures and then plan to take a "day of delivery shot" to get the very last picture! Since I think size will change a lot! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO EXCITED! Reading your post nearly brought me to tears, I am so elated for this baby to arrive. I am so excited for both of you, as you enjoy this journey into parenthood. And I cannot wait to meet this beautiful new person. Our world will never be the same...

    ReplyDelete