Thursday, April 16, 2009

The last big trip...

I think that Kev and I have gone on our last big trip before the baby. We went to the coast to visit my Mom and Dennis and go to my nephew Brayden's 3rd birthday party. We stopped to see my previous school kids in their classroom and the kids were so excited. It was like being a celebrity or something! Everyone wanted to know all about the baby and people came out of the woodwork to admire the belly, teachers and students alike! I really miss that place, what a great school!! Everyone was so funny, "Oh, I thought you would have had the baby already?!" I just laughed and explained that (at some times unfortunately) I am not the microwave version of pregnancy... it takes me the same amount of time as everyone else! :)

We meet with Grammy and Ronpa  (Connie & Ron) and had a great lunch with them, so nice to visit even for a short time!!

It was great to spend time with Gramma, Papa, and "Auntie S"(my Mom, Dennis and my sister Stephanie) and her family. It is so nice to have sisters that are in full-on-mommy-mode to get advice from. Brayden seemed to have the most interest in the belly (of the kids) and wanted the baby to kick him, and to know where it was going to come out... how funny! :)

So, from now until B day I think we are staying close to home since the midwives have told us that if we take any long trips after about 37 weeks (2 1/2 weeks from now) that we should also be prepared to have the baby wherever we go.... hmmm, I think we'll just stay home!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment