Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We are finally registered...

I just (for the most part) completed our registry at Amazon.com

Amazon seemed like the easiest place to register for all of the odds and ends that we still need and items can be shipped directly to us if that is easier. If you would like to directly support some of the smaller companies that make the products, many of their websites are listed on the blog under "websites I love". 

Of course, I will probably go and add a few things to this once the baby is born... since I didn't get to pick any of the boy or girl things off of the clothing lists. And, also pretty much only picked little clothes since the bigger clothes are more gender specific. I promise to do this in time for the actual baby party (June 27th in Portland)!

Registry is listed under Nikai Sullivan, I think it can be found under Kevin too! :)


1 comment:

  1. PICTURES! WE NEED PICTURES!
    I'm dying to see your adorable prego 9 month belly... ;o)
    I love you tons, and I can't wait to meet our little Blueberry!

    ReplyDelete