Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can we eat yet???....now???...how about now???

This little one has firmly decided that the 4 in the morning snack is perfect!! 

If I try to go back to sleep or ignore the message, then the kicking and wiggling gets more vigorous until I pay attention. The "tiny taskmaster" demands that I get up and eat. Eventually, I have to give in and waddle to the kitchen for a VERY early breakfast. Once I have eaten, then "Blueberry" is able to fall back to sleep and we all get a few more hours of blissful rest. We are coining the term "baby yogurt coma" as the morning snack is usually yogurt.

Why am I starting to get the feeling mornings will be almost exactly like this after "Blueberry" is born?!?

I guess when you're small and hungry... you're HUNGRY!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment