Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clarification for counting weeks!

May 25th is actually the mark of us having COMPLETED week 40! 

So the 25th will mark the beginning of us working on week 41!!  

So today we are exactly 39 weeks and 3 days (we have completed 39 full weeks and are 3 days into the 40th)

Just what I needed was to feel more pregnant than I already do!! :)

**Not that anyone other than me may really care about this... but I was wondering since the due date is on a Monday... if that was the beginning or the end of week 40! So now I/you know!

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY care! Hee hee!!! I am SO VERY EXCITED for this little baby to arrive, and it is just around the corner! Grammy and I will see the THREE of you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-- not long to go now! Good luck and I can't wait to see the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete