Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hair-Larious

Although Niya's hair usually lays down more that it used to... there are still times when her hair is hilarious! I don't know how she manages to do these things in her sleep... but there are times when we get to have a pretty good laugh!! Thankfully she seems to think it is funny too! :)

Silly Hair, and silly Dadda

When my hair dries after a bath (while I'm laying down)

Crazy Cute

What happened?!?
I actually have to take some credit for this one... I put Niya's hair in a pony tail on top of her head, and when I took it out, this is what it looked like until I got it wet!

Um... she woke up this way... we have no explanation!!
Apparently (from the look on her face) is was a pretty rough party!
Thanks for letting me share a few of my favorites! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh. Seriously... is it possible, that of ALL the baby girls in the WHOLE world, WE GOT THE MOST DARLING ONE?!?!?! God is just.so.good.
    I love you all so very much, and miss you so much I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete