Friday, July 23, 2010

My Hero!

Niya looks at all things in life with such enthusiasm! She is my hero, I hope to gain just an ounce of that enthusiasm from her...

At the beach: Asleep in the car (as I take her out, sorry to wake her up) her head pops up, wide awake, she looks around... "Oh Wow!!!" she says with complete excitement!

At dinner: "Num Num?" she asks as she waits for the food to be ready. "Yeah, we're going to eat soon." I tell her... "Ooooh!" she says. Once at the table she looks things over and states with happiness "Num! Num! Num!"

At bath time: As the water is running she is bouncing up and down with excitement... "Bath Bath!!" she is shouting with glee!

At breakfast: She surveys her cinnamon raisin bread, blackberries, and yogurt... "Mmmm" she says with a satisfied smile.

She is just happy about everything... it makes me happy just to be with her! :)

3 comments:

  1. It Just makes me happy that she makes you so happy! She is quite the the gal! What a great personality! I LOVE HAPPY!! and I LOVE all of U! Keep those blogs comin Grammy loves them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've had a lot of quality time with Niya. Children can have a positive influence on your life....I know you did on me! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is magical! Niya Sullivan, you make this world a better place. :o)

    ReplyDelete