Friday, March 27, 2009

Mmmmm Snacks...

We are up again... way too early!

We must be having a growth spurt because"Blueberry" seems to feel the need for some food at about 4:30. I have noticed that once the bump is up (doing jumping jacks) then it is pretty hard to ignore and go back to sleep. In addition if I ignore for too long, then one of two things happens: 

1. I either begin to fantasize about some cereal, a banana, or a bagel, or some food object to the point that I am literally drooling and it becomes obsessive... Imagine you are in the desert and starving and then you see this food... now you get what I mean!!!

OR

2. I get horrible heartburn that is a real reminder that somebody other than me is in control and really wants food right now!

So either way I'm laying there not sleeping!!! Aargh! Why "Blueberry" thinks that food is needed at 5 in the morning is beyond me... apparently I have a thing or two to teach this little early riser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment