Monday, March 16, 2009

We are approved to have a baby in 7 weeks!!!??!!

On Sunday we went and toured a birth center and met with our midwife. Everything is going perfectly! "Baby Blueberry" is about 3lbs now and according to our midwife and our gestational weeks we are safe to actually give birth (without concern) in 7 more weeks!!!! Wow!

I am expecting things to happen in 10 to 11 more weeks... but it is nice to know that if things happen a little sooner, we are okay. 

Everything looks great and sounds great... heartbeat is nice and loud and strong! And, we don't have gestational diabetes!!! We had another growth spurt and we are now at 32cm at 30 weeks... so we are a little bit bigger again (we were 28cm at the 28 week appointment which is right on target)...so 4 whole centimeters since March 4th!!!

I am officially losing my belly button (flatter every day) and even the midwife noticed and comment that it is going smooth! :) 

"Blueberry" has been practicing being upside down and so I have finally felt a few kicks and bumps up at the top of my belly... so that is good news that everything will be in the right position for delivery.

**Pay special attention Auntie C** we may have a little piano player on our hands... I have had the funniest feeling like somebody is moving little "piano" fingers in my lower belly. Usually the fingers are low, pressed into my hip and it actually tickles. I have told Daddy a few times now that "Blueberry" is "playing the piano again"! :) I wonder if that will continue on the outside?!?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo.... I can't WAIT to meet my little niece or nephew! I am sure he/she is a musical genius! And will cure cancer. ;o)
    I love you all, and can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete