Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow... Really?!?

A conversation I had with a very nice old gentleman at a daffodil show this weekend a short time after telling him that we do NOT know the gender of "Blueberry"...

Gentleman in a very matter of fact way: So, you're having a girl!
Me: Really, how do you know!?!
Gentleman a little amused and smiling at me: Well, It's not a boy!
Me: How can you be so sure? You seem pretty certain.
Gentleman: Well, I'm not wrong!
Me laughing: Oh, okay... well I guess we will know pretty soon. I'm surprised to hear you say that because most of the other people we know think it will be a boy. 
Gentleman smiling: No, it's a girl! :)

I couldn't get any reason from him for his proclamation, he just seemed to know. This guy was so sweet and so certain... It will be very interesting if he is right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment